8-Week mindfulness Course
Learn to manage stress, improve well-being and
your relationships by developing mindfulness skills
This is the classic course recognised by the NHS for anyone interested in developing Mindfulness skills, with special benefits for counsellors, psychotherapists, parents, educators, coaches, and healthcare professionals.
The course is based on the established Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) with elements of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) which enhance psychological and physical health and well-being.
The course teaches mindfulness skills which can be integrated into your daily life, including breathing meditations, body awareness, cognitive skills and visualisation. These can be used as tools for dealing with life’s challenges, or in your clinical practice.
Some of the benefits of Mindfulness
- Improve relationships and communication
- Increase emotional and physical wellbeing
- Improve concentration and increase creativity
- Reduce stress and boost the immune system
- Reduce anxiety, depression, ease chronic pain and regulate eating habit
- Increase enjoyment of life and give a deeper meaning to life
Credits: CPD certificates of 16 hours will be provided for those completing the course.
For any other information please use the contact form or call 079 0889 0336.